Full-Time - League Operations Coordinator
LEAGUE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
DAILY LEAGUE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
League Operations Management is the process of preparing all materials for CSSC sports leagues. Materials include league administrative materials, equipment, promotional materials and sponsor displays. League Management also includes follow-up from all leagues after they are played. This is a daily task (Monday-Friday). ·
- Prepare materials for each league to ensure that all equipment, administrative materials, marketing materials, sponsorship materials and supplies are available at all league locations per CSSC specifications and standards including packing CSSC vehicles, delivering to CSSC facilities with storage capabilities and providing for CSSC league management staff.·
- Manage CSSC Beach Volleyball leagues, including managing all Beach Volleyball league staff and officials, quality control and managing daily setup of all Beach Volleyball leagues.·
- Replenish league supplies and equipment as necessary (i.e. refill first-aid kits, order banners, purchase pens, whistles, etc…) in accordance with the budget and to ensure all leagues have all necessary materials.·
- 2 weeks prior to each season, create checklist and materials for all leagues.
- Update all league standings and brackets on CSSC website upon the receipt of information.
- Maintain an accurate count of all forfeits and remove excessive violators from the league or playoffs for continued abuse of above policies.
- Answer any customer or internal questions, concerns, or comments that remain unanswered from the previous day’s leagues.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of CSSC equipment and league supplies at all CSSC storage facilities and keep in an organized and clean fashion.
- Work in conjunction with office staff regarding any disciplinary problems that resulted from poor participant conduct during league play.
- Maintain good verbal and written communication to on-site league coordinators regarding any progress on any customer service issues.
- Update sport and league webpages on chicagosocial.com and keep up-to-date and accurate at all times
- Assist in all office tasks, including but not limited to responding to email inquiries, answering phones, assisting with deliveries and shipping, and pitching in whenever needed.
- On Call program. Responsible for CSSC On Call coverage one week per every 5-6 weeks covering the Emergency Hotline and managing all issues that come up after hours during the week.
- CSSC Jersey management. Coordinate CSSC team jersey handouts and tracking at CSSC leagues during all seasons.
Responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of seasonal marketing plans designed to maximize sales for all Chicago Sport and Social Club sports leagues and events. The Marketing Plans will focus on grass roots promotional strategies to reach individual and group customers.
- Coordinate League Promotions at CSSC leagues to focus on customer retention.
- Identifying seasonal marketing strategies to market to targeted neighborhoods and markets identified as important to filling existing and new leagues offered each season.
- Responsible for CSSC website management including monitoring all sports pages for fresh content, images and maintenance
- Responsible for CSSC website management of all leagues pages including monitoring all pages for fresh content, images and maintenance
- Assist with the creation and posting of CSSC league-related social media content on channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and SnapChat.
- Responsible for coordinating promotions for sponsors at CSSC leagues and events including the delivery of materials, reporting and communication to league staff.
ON-SITE LEAGUE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
3 leagues during Summer and Fall Seasons and two leagues during other seasons)
League operations refers to the on-site coordination of league events. This aspect of the job is typically handled off-site from the office and occurs during non-business hours. (5pm – 11:30pm during the week, and 8am – 6pm on Saturday and/or Sunday.)
- Provide on-site league coordination 2-3 times per week during each season. Employee may be required to work more if circumstances arise.
- Summer focus for on-site league coordination will be on CSSC Beach Volleyball leagues, including managing the daily setup of all Beach Volleyball leagues.
- Work 5pm – 11:30pm during a weekday league, and 8am – 6pm on Saturday and/or Sunday league as determined by Vice President prior to each season.
- Set-up leagues according to CSSC specifications including, but not limited to, field layout and promotions set-up.
- Display all national and local sponsors through banner display and product sampling when necessary.
- Manage any part-time staff on site at the leagues.
- Distribute and enforce all CSSC sport rules and policies.
- Distribute any promotional materials for CSSC upcoming events, sponsor bars, and/or national sponsors.
(Occurs during CSSC marquee events – 8 per year)
Event Management refers to the planning, set-up and on-site
coordination of CSSC marquee events. Examples include tournaments, running events, festivals and concerts. This aspect of the job is typically handled off-site and occurs during non-business hours on weekends or holidays.
- Provide event management coordination for all CSSC marquee events as need including assisting with the planning and setup for the events and on-site execution coordination.
- Assist with coordination of other events including internal, sponsored and promotional events when needed.