Dates: February 18, 2017
10441 Cascade Mountain Rd, Portage Wisconsin 53901
Dreaming of going out West, but can’t take the time off of work? Chicago Social is planning a quick getaway for all you avid skiers and snowboarders on February 18th! For this year’s one-day trip we’ll head out to Cascade Mountain in Portage Wisconsin. Cascade is considered the top day trip area in the Midwest. Their 460-foot ski hill offers 34 trails, four terrain parks and two halfpipes and their bump runs are legendary. But don’t worry if you’re not an expert skier, Cascade also offers several beginner and intermediate runs!
This year’s trip is complete with coach bus transportation, lift ticket, ski/snowboard rentals and a group dinner & drinks. For more details about the mountain, visit www.cascademountain.com.
- $150 Includes Ski Package w/Rentals
- $125 Includes Ski Package without Rentals
- Tubing can be added at Cascade Mountain for an additional $10.
*Space is limited and this trip will sell out! Please note, guests may bring their own snacks or drinks on the bus.
• 6:00 AM – Coach Bus Boarding Begins (Light Snacks Available)
• 6:30 AM - Depart from CSSC Office (770 N. Halsted - Chicago, 60642)—FREE PARKING is available in a lot across the street with 24-hour security!
• 9:30 AM – Arrive at Cascade Mountain
• 4:00 PM - Group Dinner (Meal & Drinks) at Grill Area
• 5:00 PM – Depart Cascade Mountain for Chicago (Drinks on Bus)
• 8:00 PM – Return to CSSC Offices
We offer a wide range of sports, Classes & Events