Starts November 20th, 2017
Not playing yet? Learn the benefits of becoming a member! LEARN MORE
444 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL, 60606
CSSC JERSEY PROGRAM
Each men’s basketball team jersey set includes the following pre-bundled sizes (No exchanges): 1M, 5L, 3XL, 1XXL.
Teams may purchase additional shirts or sizes for $5 per shirt.
This MEN’S BASKETBALL league includes:
- 7-game regular season plus single elimination playoffs
- Team Jerseys
- League administration
- League equipment
- Drink and food specials at sponsor bar after games
- Two certified referees and scorekeeper
- Prizes for winners
Interested in hooping it up with us? Then get ready to dominate the paint, hit corner 3’s and fast break with the largest and greatest basketball leagues in Chicago! Register and get some cardio in this fall at Fitness Formula- Union Station Men’s Intermediate basketball league. Fitness Formula - Union Station offers an outstanding Basketball court with wood floors and plenty of room to make slashing cuts to the hole for layups and kick-outs for an open 3. The location is near Union Station of course so it is very convenient for playing after working downtown.
Please note at this facility the following policies must be adhered to:
- You will not be admitted into the club any earlier than 10-15 minutes prior to your start time.
- Only roster players that are listed on their check in sheet will be admitted with a proper ID. This also includes all potential subs.
- Participants are only permitted to use the court during their allotted game time(s), and cannot use other equipment or workout gear at the facility or showers.
- No spectators or guests are allowed.
- Please only use the small lockers located outside of the courts.
In this league but haven’t added yourself to the roster yet? Make sure to log-in or create an account on the site and then click here to join your team so you can see your schedule, communicate with your league and many more awesome features!
Thank you for subscribing!
Subscription not available at this time. Try again later.
Enter an email to subscribe:
Receive emails on upcoming events