select a sport below to
register for the league or class
- bar games
- beach tennis
- beach volleyball
- bootcamp fitness
- boxing fitness
- grass volleyball
- floor hockey
- naperville sports leagues
- ping pong
- rock climbing
- indoor volleyball
- volleyball clinics
- volleywood tournament
- six pack volleyfest
- nab warm-up tournament
- all-stats leagues
sport not listed, questions, comments? email us!
tennisregistration: Spring season now open season: Winter season now in play
DOUBLES LEAGUE & INSTRUCTION, CLINICS, MIXED DOUBLE & SINGLES PLAY
We are excited to partner Move Your Feet Sports. Move Your Feet Sports will be offering professional instruction for some of our leagues. The leagues that are denoted with instruction and play will have half of the time devoted to drills and instruction and the remainder of the time will be devoted to doubles play. The format for the tennis program is one hour of high energy drills & instruction followed by one hour of exciting 'point-play'. Our point-play entails a series of different fast paced doubles games. These are designed to keep all the players engaged throughout the competitive phase of the evening. Each team will accrue points as they play each evening and as always we will crown a champion team at the sessions end.
Additionally, we will offer indoor tennis. We will be running leagues at the Combe Indoor Tennis Center on the campus of Northwestern University and the McClurg Courts (333 E. Ontario).
Not only will we be playing at one of the best facilities in the country, but each week's league will also include professional instruction/coaching. Sign up with a friend or by yourself to stay fit and improve your tennis skills in the ultimate social setting.
- McClurg Court Tennis Courts Waveland Park
- Fees ( Payment options )
- Doubles Leagues w/instruction (Fall/Winter/Spring Indoor):
$390 for a team of two
$195 for an individual
Doubles Leagues (Summer Outdoor):
$270-$390 for a team of two
$135-$195 for an independent
Singles Leagues (Summer Outdoor):
$135 -$195 individual
$5.00 Registration processing fee for teams
$3.50 Registration processing fee for individuals
- Fee Includes
- Everything you need for a great experience! Between Six, Seven, Eight or Ten weeks of play, one t-shirt per player on the waiver, league administration, equipment (excluding rackets - sorry!), prizes for winners, facility location, registration fees and drink and food specials at our sponsor bar.
- The leagues that are denoted as instruction/doubles will also have half of the time devoted to instruction and half of the time devoted to doubles play. All other doubles and singles leagues involve just league play for an hour.
- FALL/WINTER/SPRING (Indoor), SUMMER(Outdoor)
- Official Singles Tennis Rules
Official Mixed Doubles Tennis Rules
Click here to register & Check availability